Sunday, May 17, 2009

Looking Back

I haven't taken the time to blog for a while, mostly b/c I've been busy coming and going and passing myself in between. This past week consisted of a track meet in beautiful weather (Mon.); practice in gorgeous weather, sold tournament tickets, academic awards program (Tues.); short practice in the rain (Wed.); first night of conference competition (Thur.); quick practice and Carter's preschool graduation program (Fri.); conference finals and graduation party (Sat.); church, birthday party, outdoor fun with the family, grading papers (Sun.). AND you should see my calendar for this next week!

BTW ~ We won. Conference champions four years in a row!!!!

P.S. ~ I'm taking a break from coaching track after this season. It's time (past time) that I spent more time and paid more attention to my family and their needs. This is my farewell tour.

No comments: