Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUMMER :)

My last day with students was Friday, so summer has officially started for me! (Although I have to go back to school every day this week and I'll be teaching an OGT summer school class the week of June 15th.)
I had one athlete qualify to the State track meet. She's a high jumper and she jumps on Friday starting at 4:00 pm at Ohio State's Jesse Owens Memorial Track & Field Stadium.
I've already started my summer to do list. Things yet to do include:
- getting the TV system ready to go digital.
- cleaning my desk and the area around it. (It's a mess!)
- cleaning and rearranging the back closet.
- getting all my "piles" that are scattered around the house cleared up.
- fix/caulk the front window.
- fix the leak under the kitchen sink.
- enlarge the front flower bed.
- maybe put a backsplash guard on the wall behind the kitchen sink.

I'm sure that Melissa will add to this list as the weeks fly by! :P
Hope you have a great summer!!! Run Happy! :]

No comments: