Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here & Now

Today was an awesome day! Not only was it my first official day of summer break, but God provided warmth and sunshine, then needed rain and a light show! I love watching lightning, especially during a thunderstorm at night!

After watching "Sid the Science Kid" with Carter this morning, I did my calisthenics then went for a bike ride(42 min.). When I got home, Carter and I rode around town for a bit. After getting cleaned up, Carter and I headed toward Ohio, stopping at BK in Winchester for a bite of lunch before continuing on to school. Talked with several of the administrators and teachers/coaches. Actually, they were more interested in talking to Carter, but that was okay. :) Found out that I "may" be the head of the social studies department in about three weeks. The main perk there is that I'll get to choose which classes I want to teach next year. Copied my old workouts for next years "new" track coach while Carter played with his "Cars" vehicles. Then it was out to the track for Ariel's high jump practice and a lap around the track with Carter. Once we arrived back in P-town (Copyright 200?, PK) Conner, Carter, and I played warriors outside and I trimmed the grass around the house. Finally, supper and checking my email/blog/facebook before setting down to dictate this entry to my secretary. (Okay, just kidding about the dictation and secretary.) ~ "Blessed be the name of the Lord!"

No comments: