Monday, June 9, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Yep, as you might have read on Pastor K's twitter, it's raining again in "P-town Down!" I don't mind the rain as long as it's not flooding, like it is in central and south-central Indiana, and I have electricity. At least we know that the water table/aquifer should be full. Big "C" was supposed to have a double-header tonight, but they were postponed until Wednesday. We were hoping to go to "Bear Creek Farms" tomorrow, then learned that they are closed on Mon. and Tues. (

If you lost something, check out my link to Pastor Kris' blog and see if the picture he took is of the item you're missing. lol

Enough procrastinating, I guess I have to read now.

~ "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him will not perish, but will have everlasting life." (Think that's right. Did it from memory.)

No comments: