Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here's What's Happening

First, I know I was tagged a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't responded to the questions. I'm a procrastinator, what can I say? I'll get to it later. :-)

Today was the finals of our Regional track meet in OhiO at Welcome Stadium in Dayton. We had two individuals and two relays qualify to the State meet, which is next week on Friday and Saturday. Our discus thrower didn't make the finals. Our 100m hurdler finished 8th. The 3200m runner placed 7th. One high jumper placed 6th. Here's who is going to State: The other high jumper who placed 3rd; our 400m sprinter who placed 4th (she's only a freshman!); our 4x800m relay team which placed 4th; and our 4x400m relay team which placed 1st and set a new school record (breaking the record they set last Sat.). As a team, we placed 7th out of the 41 girls teams that scored at the Regional meet. That's a new record for a team that I coach.

Only three days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't be at church tomorrow/today (Sorry Pastor Kris!) because we'll be in Ft. Wayne at my sister's wedding.

Only two weeks until the Louisiana/New Orleans trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been gone so much with track and school, but mainly track, that Big "C" hopes I get fired so that I can't coach next year. (I don't feel like a very good father right now.( Bye

No comments: