Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Day To-Do List

Boys ended up staying at the out-laws, er, in-laws last night. Yeah!

This morning I filled up ("Squirrel!") the gas tank in my car, got Concannon's donuts, put a new windshield wiper on the van, ate donuts, read, took a brief nap, drove to Winchester and filled the vans gas tank up, went sledding, ate Pizza Hut pizza, drove home listening to the start of the Bengals football game, watched the Bengals stink it up ("Squirrel!"), watched some of the Eagles vs. Cowboys game, played "Old Maid" with Conner, talked to my parents on the phone, read to Conner, watched some more football, read a little, checked my email, and wrote this blog post. Not too bad of a day, although I did sit on my rear a lot! :(

BTW, it's really cold outside right now!!! (-1 F) Brrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments: